Saturday, November 3, 2012

Unpacking

"Yes, I got in ok. The flight wasn't too bad." I had phoned my roommate to let him know I'd safely arrived at my hotel. I was sat on the floor unpacking, while my lover sat on the bed waiting for me to get off the phone.

"Hahaha, did she?" My roommate was telling me a story about the cat. Or something. I was only listening enough to give the right responses. I'd emptied my suitcase of everything but the toys I'd brought. I was now carrying on a conversation while throwing them all on the bed one by one.

"Uh huh. So who is playing tonight again?" A purple butt plug. A bullet vibrator. A ball gag.

"Oh really? He's not starting, is he injured?" A glass dildo. Leather wrist and ankle cuffs. A bottle of lube.

"That should be good. Is anyone else going?" My roommate had moved on telling me about a concert the next day (probably), while my lover had begun to watch intently while an arsenal of play things continued to rain down around him on the bed - a coil of rope, a straight jacket, a collar and lead, vibrating anal beads, cuffs for over the door, more rope, a massive flesh-colored dildo, various high heel shoes and stocking and garter belts and skin tight dresses that wouldn't quite cover my ass when I put them on.

"Me? Oh I'm supposed to meet some friends for dinner in a few minutes and then we'll probably go out to the bar. Ok great, I'll call you in a couple of days then."

I put the phone down and smiled up at my lover still sitting on the bed, surrounded by every sex toy I owned that I was able to fit in my suitcase. There would be no dinner with friends tonight. If we were going to exhaust all of our options we would have to get started right away.



No comments: