Sunday, November 4, 2012

Strip.

I want you to make me strip for you.

Sitting on the bed as I stand in the middle of your bedroom, I want to quail under your impassive gaze and the menacing undertone of your calm one word command: "Strip." I want to feel your eyes on me as a slowly remove every last piece of clothing and stand before you in nothing but my high heeled shoes, naked and exposed, on display for you.

I want you make me stand there until I am uncomfortable with the silence before you tell me to get on my knees. This is when you stand up and walk over to me, circling around slowly to get the view from every angle before stopping in front of me and ordering me to get your cock out and suck you. I am dying to fell your hands in my hair. You never touch me at all.

You make me stop and stand up, make me undress you, still without touching me. Then you make me walk over to the bed. All our toys are over there. You make me put the ball gag in, and then the butt plug, and then you make me handcuff my hands behind my back, all while you stand across the room watching me. You tell me to get on my knees on the bed facing away from you, face in the mattress, ass in the air. Make me stay like that for a while, perfectly still, waiting there in the total silence to make it clear that none of this is for me and I am only here for your pleasure.

Only then do you condescend to come over and fuck me.

You fuck me hard and then come all over my ass and back. When you are finished you remind me not to move, and then ignore me while you get dressed, go the the kitchen to make some tea (for you not me), sit down and read a book.

Much later you come back to me. Standing beside the bed you pull my head up by my hair and take the ball gag out and fuck my mouth just as hard as you fucked my pussy earlier, holding my head up by my hair and making me choke on you, with tears running down my face. I want you to make me look up at you the whole time, until you come all over my face and chest making the front of me match the back.

No comments: