Friday, November 2, 2012

Quiet

I was talking too much. I always talk too much when I'm nervous. And there are few things more nerve racking than being helpless with your arms cuffed to the door over your head, with your back to the room and a man standing behind you who you can't see, especially when you have no idea what it is he has planned. So I was nervous and I was talking too much, and repeatedly being told to shut my whore mouth didn't seem to be having any effect. What alternative did he have but to go and get the ball gag?

It wasn't needed for very long. The spanking I endured left my throat raw from screaming into the ball gag and my body so weak and exhausted that I crumbled to my knees as soon as the cuffs came off my wrists. I didn't say a word. I couldn't, what with the cock deep in my throat as he savagely fucked my mouth as soon as the gag was out.

No comments: